Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Man she pisses me off. I properly listened to the message that NBM left on our answering machine about Uncle FOO so that I could then delete them & whatever else was on there. Fuckin narcissistic bitch that she is... She's an expert on when the funeral will be & she got that wrong, how there won't be an autopsy and then

"Umm I think you know, you might want to make the effort & get down there for them??!!"

I would/am anyway it's not even a question you ignorant ingrate they're one of the ones that picked up your parenting slack it would not even be any other thought other than we're there, you know it's a respect thing NBM?

And I clearly have none for you.

I keep giving her the benefit of the doubt & she just pisses it up the wall every time. I HATE how she talks down to me as if I am dumb & can't think for myself. I won't let on any of this of course but just be gracious towards her, give her nothing. My focus is giving support for our family not her. What I'm also feeling pissy about is that tomorrow she's going to turn up to her Uncles funeral & I can only imagine how Aunty FOO is feeling that shes just lost her best mate but also NBM going to walk in there with her new 'fiancee' & it was HER husband that only died in June of last year, they ALL came to his wake & supported her, Uncle FOO included!! yeah grieving widow not!

I also feel for Aunty FOO'S sister who will also be there. Her husband died 3 years ago & NBM often comments on "Poor FOO" & how upset she still is. Yeah well most people are!!! Aunty FOOS son (mums cousin) will also be there with his wife & their family & he has 6 months to live he's got cancer also.

NBM is a fake & all these people know her better than I do. Her birth mum was Aunty FOOS sister & it was her parents who raised NBM.

I just hope she behaves herself, when DG died she went up to DG after the funeral and told him he could always marry someone else.

She said a couple of other odd things on the phone the other day to do with Uncle FOOS funeral & I can't be bothered giving the brain space to to go into it but I did tell told her to not worry about it don't say anything & she goes "Yeah I know".. umm no you clearly don't...


I'll be keeping a close eye on her tomorrow & I have no problems with quietly telling her to pull her head in if need be, to say "that's not appropriate". See, the parent thing again?me telling the naughty child to behave itself.
I just hope she can show Aunty & FOO enough respect & keep her wide gob shut. No comments, just support you know, use her fuckin brain, that's if she's got any. And not to use tomorrow as an opportunity to introduce the new man in her life. Although she will but to what extent I don't know.

No comments: