Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jack Johnson - To the sea




It's obvious for me that this past year has been a big change, but there is also a cd that's played a bit of a part in that during this time too..of course I'm talking about Jack Johnson {again}:)

.. good work jack♥

I'd go to the beach every morning in winter, on my own listening to his cds on my ipod, just chilling out (literally!) but loving it...just me, jack & the sunrise.... it's mega healing & also very thought provoking.. things just 'came' to me & they made sense, the puzzle of my life was beginning to fit together & I was opening up to it.

Sometimes I'd cry other times I'd just be loving the moment & relating, listening & kinda understanding & beginning 'myself' & my life & where it all fits all over again. And the knowledge I'd learnt at my therapy appointments made are also what made everything begin to look so clear. Funnily enough, this cd is about finding your inner self, it's a personal for Jack who wrote the songs at the same time his Dad was dying from cancer. The whole cd resonates with me

No comments: