Friday, March 4, 2011

Uncle Foo♥

I just want to look at his picture I have here & not forget.

Every time I look it's like he's still 2 hours away at his house, just doing his thing. Being my uncle, who's always just been there. As an adult I've not seen him a real lot but as a kid..he helped to raise us. It's hard to explain but it's healing & incredibly sad at the same time. I don't want to put these pictures away yet I want to keep them where I can sometimes see them.

This getting older thing sucks not because I'm 35 (I couldn't give a flying fark I only feel 20) but because now we watch those around us that we love that we grew up with going. What happens when they're all gone? They're meant to stay around forever, I know that's not how it works but I wish it was. TO be a little kid again, say 7 years old when none of this was even a concern, things were what they were things were just the way you liked it. All fun stuff none of this grown up heartache we have to learn to live with.

No comments: