Thursday, March 17, 2011

I heart Oprah...


She's talking about losing weight & also being able to speaking your mind & the feeling of not saying what you feel because of what others might think... Oprah is talking about a book called "Women, food & God".

I need to lose some kilos but I go & lose some, & then I go put it straight back on... then I have to start all over again..I actually feel a bit lazy with it, almost like I think that I'm not worth the effort~ even though I know I am.

The show today is also talking about how not being able to get out how you feel, that when you were a kid, you got into trouble or were mentally, physically or emotionally abused & were told to keep it quiet. To shut-up. I wasn't allowed to express the truth when it was bent or any anger when I felt wronged which was a lot.

I feel mega judged because I'm not a stick..even when I was way too thin I still wasn't good enough. I was judged then also. I feel compared to that & from people that shouldn't do it~I think it says more about those people than it does me..so to "You" if you were one of those or still are...thanks for nothing..thanks for doing some more damage to an already damaged person. A damaged person?? I know, how were you to know?

I just never told you. And more than likely, you were damaged yourself.

I can't wait for my next appointment because we are going to talk about me. Not NBM or FOO. It's time to talk about me & what I need to do cos I think I might be a bit stuck...

No comments: