Monday, March 21, 2011

At the present moment I'm watching on my laptop my NBM's 2nd wedding & they've just pronounced them to be 'husband & wife'. The thing is though, he looks amazingly happy & is radiating...he thinks he just got a prize except I know he really gots the booby prize lollllll..
I can't help but think "Do you remember saying those promises to my dad?? how you promised to love & honor?"....I guess not.

It's really interesting to watch especially knowing what I know of her now & also watching my body language towards her.. she is very loud, bossy & has just looked at herself in front of a mirror for about 20 minutes. No kind words for anybody just throwing orders around.. my FOO & I were her bridesmaids in our poofy pink dresses & not once has she put her arms around us and told us she loved us or how nice we looked...she's too concerned with herself & mucking around & saying stupid things with her friends at the time. Those friends are of course long gone. None of them are lifelong friends.

After the ceremony she kisses us all (her wedding party) & when she kisses me I must have gotten her on the cheek because she removes the smile from her face & wipes her cheek OOPS I unperfected her again haha (first time I gave her stretch marks)
Yes this is all tongue in cheek but also with serious undertones. Just an observation...

So we're outside now & there is a group photo. She's shrilling telling my other FOO who is only 9 years old to "get around the front" ~ no lady like decorum here.... so he does..he goes where he is told & remember he's only a little kid, unsure and so on.. he has his shirt not tucked in properly at the front & the band is slipping up so NBM saying in her shrill voice

"Come here FOO"

*groans* (her)

*further groans* "Will you stop fighting me?"

he's standing there doing nothing poor kid. She's such a dipstick.


My FOO, she is told by our new step dad that she looks lovely with her pink earrings.. NBM quickly turns around & says "OH my shoes are sinking" .

******************************************************
There's more all through the video above the music edited in..

"Stop moaning FOO"

"FOO you're about to get".. & then it gets edited out can't hear the rest..

I just heard my younger cousin say about NBM that "She's an indian giver" :O hah!!

We're at the Reception now & the speeches & so on are flowing freely...My step dad then does his speech & begins to welcome his new son (my sib) & he looks across the room but he's not there..a guest says "the kids are outside playing on the swings" & NBM then says ** insert shrill** ~ "Playing out on the highway?"

:/ .............. & the thing is, it is on the friggen highway!!!!

More shrill*** what's she wearing a microphone or something?

Her new husband just told her to shush the best man is trying to speak...

Her turn to make a speech now & she's standing up on her chair...*hides*

There is reason I'd forgotten a lot of this...


She's just thanked a heap of people who she never kept in contact with, her hair dresser..superficial stuff...

He just bent her backwards & kissed for the camera & my little brother looks on in the background I can't describe the look on his face but it's gold LOL...

Just fast forwarded the song they danced to maken me ill......

it's bloody almost midnight I have to be up early to go to my psychologist in the morning LOL

~ insert more shrillness***

she just kissed some man full on the lips :/


there are only 2 good things about watching this. Seeing my 2 younger FOO'S again at 9 & 11 years of age & seeing myself at 15 & the boy I liked when he was 19.

We both kept out of the video as much as possible & sat outside talking on our own striking up a friendship that has turned into something beautiful ♥


But still..this is going in the cupboard...what a laugh..good grief lol

************************************************************

Seriously, this is just a joke... to the outsider she's a breath of fresh air...breath of fresh horseshit more like..


**Lets raise a glass to the happy couple & for a long marriage *****which only equalled 4 short years.


My NBM has been married 3 times & is about to attempt #4.


Please elope. I do not wish to be present. I do not need to be present.

No comments: