Wednesday, March 30, 2011

They'll look you straight in the eye & lie to your face


I saw NBM this afternoon & her new man ~ Again I like him he is good for her & I'm glad he is here. We seem to get along really well & I think things will be ok. When she left the room we had a small chat albeit briefly it was enough for me to say what I wanted & he responded. I really am beginning to think that he is just what she needs..but he's in for a ride & he knows it. He seems to care about her too...anyway...


We were talking about Mothers Day & how my FOO doesn't want to meet up for breakfast which is ok. She wants to see NBM on her own. I am not bothered at all & the conversation led to me saying "She's not talking to me anyway so yeah I'm fine with that I'm not going to ask her again I've asked her once it's up to her to do whatever she wants" & it really is~ She then says that my FOO doesn't want anything to do with me because I will start things to which I said

"We ALL start things, me, her & you do it we all do it."

She said "I do not!" & I said "Yes we all do it" & then her demeanor changed within that split second & she put on her 'witch' tone & tried to shut me down. I was honestly thinking "Oh holy shit here we go" but as quick as she started she backed down & passed the blame onto another FOO. HA-ha too hot was it?

I'll openly admit to starting arguments but they won't, it's everybody elses fault. She then said ..

"*** is the one who is causing all the trouble & is going back between you both"


She bloody well may be too but NBM I'm onto you & I'm also of the thought that you may have new scapegoat now ?~ you can deny your part in any of this as much as you want..I'm onto you & no fooling me anymore ... Throw in a few logs into the fire & then say you weren't even there. Haha whatever...


:) It's 'game over'~ I've hopped off your 'Merry-go-round of madness'. I'll own what I own but I won't be taking on anymore than I ought to like I used to. I sleep soundly at night.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

This is good. I like your "I've hopped off your Merry-go-round of madness." That is a wonderful description. I am so proud of you.

said...

thank-you Ruth for your kindness♥