Monday, March 7, 2011

it's the little things




Our 'baby' lost her first tooth tonight.. & while watching her playing afterwards in the bath, I felt like the proudest mum that was.. & really lucky that we have healthy & happy kids ♥
~ sure sometimes they *crap* you off, but I'd never swap or wish I was somewhere else. I also thought that I don't share these types of milestones with someone in particular & how sad that in itself is but I also think that is alright & it's something we've gotten used to. Not ideal but it's alright.
Had I rung her up she'd not give much of a woop anyway~ so she misses out. Her loss . She never makes or allows the time to be with these precious little people before they quickly grow up, & growing up they are.

These are the little things that I adore, basic stuff just normal everyday things you can't put a price on~ I'm so blessed to be her mama x0x ♥ ☼

2 comments:

What Remains Behind said...

So sweet. I always loved the losing teeth excitement. I have 3 children and they are now 14, 13 and 10. There was one week a couple years ago in which they were all losing teeth. My youngest just lost a tooth and no one else in the house had in a while and it was a BIG DEAL to me (to still have one young enough to lose teeth!).

Ruth said...

Awesomely Cool. Congratulations on the loosing of a tooth. That is a big deal. It makes a precious smile.