Sunday, March 20, 2011

To anonymous

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing blog...pls do not stop blogging. I am new to NPD and have suffered from a NP Mom my whole life I am 40. I am just learning what this is - all these years I thought she was just mean and didnt love me or I didnt deserve to be loved since a young child. Thanks for your words.

Post a Comment......



Dear Anonymous~ you've really stopped me in my tracks with this comment & you have me questioning my decision on 'going private'. Thankyou, you have no idea (or maybe you might) how humbled this made me feel when I read this & maybe this really is my way of 'giving back' of all my lessons learnt. To some people they might mean nothing but to others it might be a big thing & just that mutual understanding & that you're not alone. This is my story & I've said it before, if I can help one person then nothing has been wasted. I wanted to go private from a decision based on fear but something done in fear is not how i want to life my life that's just giving them more power. You've really struck a chord & I can't easily ignore that..I hope in time you will know that you are lovable & worthy of love & what your NM did wasn't anything to do with you but all to do with her.I hear you & I understand♥ So yeah, pretty much thank-you~ :)

No comments: