Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Air - All I Need



There is something going on between my husband & myself we have this new freshness going on..I think we're falling in love again. He told me a few weeks ago that he felt like he was & it's something we've both been noticing {♥}

he was trying to find a song, I accidentally found an email that he'd sent to a radio station to get them to play a song.

message: been going insane trying to find an older song (late 90s-early 00s) but have no idea of artist or title. played on jjj recently,female vocals,mellow/love song,music video featured skateboarding young couple so in love & their daily life; makes me cry just thinking about it!! please help me find this song again so my wife and i can listen to it together,i love her so much! thanks for any help you can give.


The first time we watched it he cried & it's kinda become our song now..& when I think about it {All I need } ~ it's all right here under this roof cos what matters most is now not yesterday, that's already happened & you can't ever go back & realizing what I have now, why would you even want to? ♥ xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, thanks for sharing it. My husband of 18 years is a romantic too and we have gone through many cycles of feeling like we're falling in love again. It's pretty incredible to have such a mate. I'm happy for you.