Saturday, April 16, 2011


I have a good post due it's been an 'emotionally' busy past few weeks but the thing I'm extremely happy about is I think I've finally come to that corner that I've been so badly needing to, I'm on the curve and I know I'm in the process of turning that corner..more later..I'm listening to music but just wanted to get this out ♥

NBM has been an absolute 'cow' & has no idea she upset me 3 times in a short period of time, one whole day was 'wasted' complete with headaches and so on. It's stress..I need to get my mind into the right frame to write & atm I'm enjoying myself.


I think it's a right direction on this new path called 'Acceptance', I'm just taking baby steps though & congratulating myself becuase I think I deserve this & I'm not afraid to say it.

GO me!!!!^_^~ x0

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You are doing great. I love baby steps. It is amazing how far I can get one baby step at a time. :)