Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Upsi ~




You Don't Have to Dance for Them: Gesture: "Standing in the greeting card aisle. In the 'Birthdays for Her' section. I feel a hot lump of sadness in my chest that none of t..."


Upsi~ I hope you don't mind me quoting your post, but you could be me..so many things you've said, well that's me.

I just read how your NM wore cream to your wedding, LOL, Mine wore white & took great happiness in mocking me, then turned it around onto me & labeled with words which included "selfish" and so on.. & then they wonder why I crack the shits. They throw ammo at you how can you not react?

I have so much more of your blog to read ..are you sure we're not the same person????!!!!!


ps. I like your comment on the 'barking orders'. Yep had that daily too. Never asked to do something just barked at. Srsly this is uncanny..

p.p.s I am horrified too at finding your Mother 'found' your blog!! I can feel your fear but the way you picked your strength back up is amazing:D ♥ Upsi is talking out loud finally speaking what's inside...this I can also fully relate. I'm tired of being 'locked up' & the real me is coming out a little bit more everyday, I like her...

More reading.. Ciao ~♥

1 comment:

insi said...

I don't mind at all, share and share alike. Those who need to find us do, and for that I am so grateful. It has been a remarkable blogging journey, thank you so much for reading.

I'm glad we found each other.
xoxox
upsi