Monday, February 28, 2011


I had the nicest dream last night. I was at my DG house & he was laying on the floor (which would normally be a bad thing but he was just simply resting so it was ok), anyway, I helped him up & then said (because he is normally a bit stubborn & too proud to accept any sort of help)

"I know you can get up on your own but I was just helping". He didn't mind. Then he gave me a big hug & says "I can feel your little heart beating really fast" & then I said "That's because I'm standing next to you"
He laughed & then I started to cry but it quickly turned to a 'happiness cry' & I woke up :)♥


Gotta go see him real soon. We've been saying this for 2 years which is absolutely disgusting & the longest time we've not gone to see him...gotta go soon gotta go real soon xoxox

No comments: