Sunday, February 13, 2011


So it's a nice Sunday morning at home, we slept in until 9:30, got up showered, dressed had some breakfast.. threw some washing into the machine...you know relaxing stuff-nowhere we had to go or to do.. Then I decided I'd go for a quick drive...came home started making muffins & just tidying up the house in general.. everybody is happy to be doing their own thing. And then the intercom starts beeping " oh we have visitors"~ I wish this thing had a monitor screen instead of being left wondering who it could be.

One guess who drives in, another guess who is flashing around her new engagement ring.


It was very easy to keep my cool the entire 2 hours she was here ( & she was on her own). She actually didn't worry me at all. HUGE changes for me, it's really good. But again, I'm definitely the parent.

She's putting her place on the market and is hoping to sell it quickly so that she can go and live with him..

I'm off now..to make dinner early so then I can watch some funny tv tonight, & start the day off again tomorrow. I feel 'tired' but it's a mental tired which is much better than an emotional give me a headache tired. It's not funny having a 'teenage daughter' for a mother. It's annoying.


The lights are definitely on but there's no one home

No comments: