Friday, February 25, 2011

RIP

Sleep peacefully Uncle FOO.

There's a huge hole in your family I can't imagine their grief right now, so many hearts in your family are broken ♥
He was diagnosed with cancer a week before Christmas & we all knew it was coming but nobody thought this would have happened as quick as it did.
I want to thank you for being there, for being one of those 'good people' in my life, for being a great Uncle & a fantastic role model of being kind to anyone & everyone, & for taking us in all those years ago so many times, it was almost every school holiday.

You weren't home a lot during the day because you worked but when you were there you were fun to be with, you were 'up there' & I hope you know this.

You helped to raise us & you gave me a safe place to fall & for that I am thankful. Family holidays in the caravan at the beach..all lovely memories..you'd cook those amazing breakfasts & your special spaghetti which was only any good, if you made it. I'm really not sure what else to say. This is going to be felt in a huge way, you were the rock for your family & they're all shattered.. It really sucks when you hear the saying "You only really get to see people at weddings or at funerals" well this will be exactly true sometime next week. Gosh, how did this happen.. rest in peace 'Uncle FOO♥'

xoxoxox

No comments: