Wednesday, February 23, 2011


My little blog list off to the side, of blogs I follow which I am yet to get stuck into & read properly. I need some spare time but will get to this soon..it's interesting that we don't all know each-other at all, but are going through the same emotions & situations as adults, & as kids none of us probably realized that there were in fact so many 'others'.

One interesting blog post made today is about nightmares. This is something I need to talk about at one of my appointments as to understand them & hopefully they'll stop.

Interestingly enough they only began when I was around 10 years old.

I can't explain them at all it's hard to convey them, even to my husband. I just tell him I'm scared & have no idea why, sometimes I don't even wake him up it just depends on how freaked out I feel at the time. I wake up and I'm disorientated & scared & then I get up. I usually need to go to the bathroom & while the light is on I come round & calm down & sometimes that 'fear' comes back & things seem to be not right. I can't explain this, things aren't moving they're not spinning they just 'are'. It's just something incredibly overwhelming. Sometimes I'll walk around the house & I'm 'seeing' it & then I'll snap out of it & go back to bed. I used to sleepwalk when I was little & this started after my Dad moved out.

I dream about real life things too, these things have been more apparent lately. The night before last I dreamt I was in a kitchen shop with 2 friends & we'd bought stuff. They went outside & were waiting for me & the guy was trying to sell me a kitchen bin but I didn't really want it. Next thing, the door was ajar and I could see I could get out but my friends out there couldn't hear me & I couldn't yell out I had to work out how to get out there but knew it wasn't going to be easy so I waited. Then this man walks in & stands behind me with a sharp plastic 'thing' & I knew he was going to do something but wasn't sure what. He did kill me though because I then saw my obituary & a photo of me when I was a teenager. Then I woke up. They're not normally this graphic they're usually just an overwhelming nothing.

No comments: