Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm not saying that my NM definitely has BPD but all the information so far does make it seem highly likely, & if my Dr has said she thinks/feels there is more to her 'bad behaviour' than meets the eye, then I am very happy to trust her with that.

Not only has she given me the ability to put my life back , she's made a lot of things now look perfectly clear.

Not to mention the information regarding BPD that she has given me already, I also have researched this as well & to ignore this would be foolish.


One incident recently (that I know of) is that my mother  hands out sleeping pills to anybody who wants them..then has to go back to her own GP to get more prescription. Hopefully there are no other medications that she is giving away she's got a lot. I know she self administers dosages of medicines with her own grand-kids when she sees fit because she did a' pharmacy course' way back before our eldest son was even born.

So according to her she's qualified you see...'and you ignore the dosage amounts on bottles you always take a bit more'. She lives by no boundaries, no rules & no reason to do the right thing..it's her way or the highway.


*Looks out towards the highway*

No comments: