Monday, October 11, 2010

busy..


.. What have I been doing lately..hhmm lots of things. Normal stuff that we do as a family, schooling,a bit of catching up.. bbq's in crazy weather & I'm sure there is more which I've forgotten. Just life really:)

I've been reading a number of books for a while now all self help books (which I love) and just read another 2 fairly short books this past week I found at the library - both totally off topic but biographies which I really enjoy.
I squished them in over a few days in between reading my other books, as part of taking some more time out, which when I recognize I need it, I make sure I fit myself in...I've not even finished my second last blog about grandma. I'll get there.

I'm in no hurry:) Other things need to happen first. And besides that, I feel I need more time to talk about her on a coming Tuesday.

Tomorrow I know we are going to talk about Emotions so I am really looking forward to that. It's probably one of the only ones I've not really had a clue about what is going to happen beforehand so I am very interested in this one, as I have been with all.

I find it really easy to express my emotions I always have done even as a teeny thing, it's never been an issue for me. I know I am an emotional person & feel 'emotions' easily so yeah, whatever tomorrow is about bring it on:)

No comments: