Wednesday, October 20, 2010




Just because I can ☼..


There is no room for 'Mr Negative' here in my life.

I want no part of it..all being angry does is change who you are & who you are really meant to be. And emotionally, it wears & weighs me down..

There is too much for me to be happy about, to fix my mind upon.. I' ve postponed my life enough this year to get myself back where I needed to be mentally.
So from today the 20th of October 2010 I am getting back into the game of life, more so than I have been..and not allow the rubbish that I know I don't want or own or have walked away from, to almost consume me again..

SO ... from now on if you see me heading back down that road of negativity I give you my permission to pull me back up! I'm not perfect & might fall again but my intention is to not let that happen..to always be a step ahead but feeling free & being allowed to breathe at the same time. I know it's easy to do I've done it plenty of times.


And also if you have something to say then please make sure it is fact & not fiction..think about it yourself before you throw empty words around that can hurt someone else so badly. Make sure it is from a place of truth & not from your own insecurities & agendas.

That is all I want.

And a big thank-you to my ever patient hubby I love you to the moon & back♥



What a difference a new day can make to your heart & mind huh!
xoxox

No comments: