Monday, January 10, 2011












It's been really nice to come across books & toys I've got here in the house from when I was a little girl & funnily enough all that I have kept are mostly things given to me from my grandparents. I do have a couple of things my Mum & Dad gave me (when they were just my Mum & Dad & everybody was happy), but these things, they're not actually 'mine' but from ebay as I no longer had my own & wanted them for my own daughter because they were some of my favorite things when I was her age.

The things I do have, I remember going with Grandma to markets & to fetes at local schools and her & me standing there looking at all the dolls & her saying to pick whatever it was that i wanted. They're probably ugly to some people but to me they're some of the nicest things I have ♥

It's funny how the puzzle is all fitting now, not only in the last few months but in my normal everyday life, and when I'm not thinking about things & when I come across these 'treasures' that I loved. Seeing them again has felt like seeing them again for the first time, well i am seeing them again for the first time through my own eyes that are now very different than what they were before.

2 comments:

insi said...

Just saying hi and thanks for linking to my site - I'll be reading more now that I've discovered you :)

upsi

said...

Hi it's very nice to meet you♥