Saturday, November 20, 2010

While I'm at it (purging for me is best lately than not) is not happy with being sent numerous emails all forwarded on from Mum, from her 'internet dating' friends. Not interested at all in getting a VW car with a vagina painted on the front of the bonnet..no Mum it's not remotely funny, at not at least from you.

Maybe from my friends, but not you. I opened 2 emails looked for a whole of 2 seconds at each then hit delete on the lot. I'm no prude but this is not something I am going to encourage or even 'laugh' at with or from her..it makes me sick to read where they came from, all male names I have no idea who they are..& to think shes already out there & getting attention from random men be it on 'her terms' or not, I still find is extremely unsavoury seeing it's not even 5 months after her husband has been dead.


Out of control with no idea how to make her life better & no interest either. And doubly irresponsible for sleeping with one already and using no protection..."He said he knows where he's been in the last 6 months & I'm safe"

BAHhhhhhhhhhhh *not listening*

No comments: