Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday..

Happy 85th Birthday Grandma ♥...


Yesterday was her birthday, & to be honest it wasn't this awful upsetting day like I'd anticipated it to be..but having said that I made sure I kept myself extra busy. Sure I cried in the morning but that was it, which is good. This year certainly feels different knowing that shes the one who was my Mum so I naturally assumed that this time would be a little bit harder than most.

I told my Dr this date was coming up & she suggested I make it a celebration of her instead of feeling down, which really, is what birthdays are supposed to be. I can see that I often choose to be upset that shes not here instead of thankful for what 'once was' but it's not easy & some times or occasions are worse than others. So I made her these, & yeah it was pretty nice to remember her this way..

No comments: