Monday, September 27, 2010

I've made blog posts & deleted them. I think because I made them in extreme anger then I realized I never wanted this negativity again. But it's back, but shortlived. I know how to deal with her this time & am keeping my cool, as in not affecting me like it did earlier this year.

Because I'm not conforming to what it is they want, shit hits the fan & in a big way.

All I can say is that a leopard never changes it's spots. Sick or not. And the nastiness coming out and all from something she did & me not bending over and taking it like I often did & never should have. Not to mention her denying the lot & then calling me a toxic, evil person who she wants nothing to do with. Tanty chucking at it's best & I'm not even bothered this time.
I'm also apparently jealous of everybody else and she hopes I have a good life... errr :/

wtf??!!

STOP!

It just goes around & around.. Why is it that within this year of me taking a break from certain family members, that our life became a lot less stressful & basically no drama's at all? Then in the last month it's all come back tenfold..a good lesson I think. I do know my DH is at his tether & is ready to rip off anybodies head that he needs to. He's over it as much as I am and can see they've been 'allowed' by us both as to not be rude to them or to hurt their feelings, to behave in this manner for far too long & it's all about to come to a major halt.

*Breathes out*

No comments: