Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What now ?

I'm seriously starting to think she has a mental illness of some sort.

Apparently she is....


*A healer

*She stands for truth & integrity

*Like a lion always protecting her cubs


There was more which I can't be bothered going into really it's not only annoying but a waste of my headspace/time.


I do know one thing though which is that she can never be real. Shes never going to be real because she's too pig headed, stubborn & self righteous to think she could ever be anything but what she says above, which is what other people are telling her.
It's an uphill battle and one which I'm not going to bother climbing anymore. I don't have to please her anymore & I won't be either. I've already stopped it and strangely enough she is not squarking like I imagined. Or like she used to, which is more to the point.


She has her life & I have mine. I will see her but it will be limited, and she's no longer putting her fear over me & winning pretty much every time.


I'm actually pretty proud of myself & so is my psychologist who thinks that I am doing really well & might not need the remaining 3 months worth of sessions. I'm happy to continue it though there are still a few things to work on & once they're done I'm hoping to be a new person.
I'm half there, just under to be honest but it feels right, I can't wait :)


No comments: