Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Positive thinking.....


The anxiety certainly seems to be nowhere near as bad as it was, which I think is a combination of things I've been doing within myself but I'm aware they won't all work forever. The really hard stuff will come in the work I need to do which is going to take some time I think. 6 months even more.

Ways I've been doing this are thinking positive thoughts & choosing NOT to let negative ones in my head at all & if they come in I boot them out quick smart.And doing certain things for myself everyday and not feeling guilty about it.

I found out my Mum has been having a bit of a hard time lately & my first instinct is to ring her but then I realized I am not doing all of this for nothing & not to act on my heart, not yet anyway.That is (partly) what got me into this mess.

I've heard that both my sister & mum have had a couple of things happen & my first thought was " hhhh told you so.." but these are those exact thought patterns I'd like NOT to have & realized you have to be better than that.. don't lower your standards & at the end of the day does that make me happy thinking that way?

Not really it doesn't do anything good for me at all :)

No comments: