Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I find this hard to comprehend. My sister, who started chemotherapy on Monday and will be 5 days a week for the next 6 weeks has to go alone. No fantastic 'partner' to hold her hand, all on her own. She gets dropped off, catches 2 forms of public transport & then walks a small distance to wherever it is she has her treatment. Rain, hail or shine. In the summer sun. Or so people tell me. Even if she wants to do this alone it's still 'crap'.

And the other thing that annoys me is that we're trying to reach out to her but shes ignoring us all, our family included. So what can you do? Not much when she pretends you don't all exist.

Someone is not a man what sort of man does this? He goes back to work. But he works for his Dad at the family business. Surely something better than this can be arranged so he can drive her into the city where she needs to be. Lots of words flowing around my head at the moment. It's really disgraceful:(

No comments: